Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday, 9.20p.m
Once, we were such great frenz...U were nice, cute, kinda good looking, smart n cared for me...
I tot that v could remain always as very good n close frenz...
Although I wont deny tat i had fallen for u once, but it was now the pass...
Although I cant really walk out of the shadow u once left behind,
Although I hope I had never fallen for u,
Although I now it still hurts me deeply juz by taking a glance of u,
Although ur attitude to me has chenga completely,
Although we dun talk anymore,
and Although I dun know why r u treating me tat way..
despite all those 'ALTHOUGH' I still rea,y hope tat v could return to wat v use to be...
I, for now do not like u anymore, i juz hope tat v can be best frenz, telling each other secrets, cheering each other up when who ever is down n so on...
That is all i wish for....

No comments:

Post a Comment