Friday, August 27, 2010

i know i should be sleeping now, but i cant...
my headis fill with all sorts of thoughts now....
A guy tat once liked me finally found someone,
im happy for him.
but sometimes i wonder, izit my lost that i did not treasure him when i had the chance to??
After so many similar cases,
they always end up with someone else, but never me.
why dint i grab hold to the chance that i had once?
I guess im just too scared,
i was hurt once, and ONCE was enough!!
Its enough for me to never take second chances in LOVE.
Knowing how bad even a merely happen relationship realy hurt,
its enough for me to holdmy self back..
Although he doesn't really matters to me now,
and we are just frenz.
but i can never seem to forget the pain..
NOT the pain that he caused,
but the PAIN of how does bad relationships end up to be...
I just feel lonely sometimes, and wonder how will it be like to be loved...
the GUILT
i feel a guilt in me,
a guilt that its carved inside my heart...
i can never forget that day,
If i did not stun thr,
if i had did something,
if i had stay and not go,
maybe you will still be with me....
you were always my best listener..
although you never replied me,
but you will never turn ur back on me...
i miss you so much,
how many times when i sat alone,
i think of you...
tears just start to burst out of me...
how i wish i know whr are you rite now...
and even how more i wish you can be by my side everytime i need you...
but you're gone,
gone for good...
i cant tell you how sry i was and am for leaving you...
i love you,
if you are out thr now,
i hope you will find someone who love you more than me...
TO : Coco with LOVE...

No comments:

Post a Comment