Sunday, May 27, 2012

REALITY DO HURT



I know im giving you alot of pressure, that is because i dun want it to fail......

I cant afford it, you to fail me....



Not that i dun wanna help you out, is i dun have the ability yet to help you.....
the most i can do is just remind you, give you encouragement in every way possible i know of..


maybe it doesn't appeal to you, but you dun expect me to spell it out to you right???
if you cant feel it, is ok, because im just doing some little things that i can do in my way to help you.... 
you know i will not let you face it alone..
im always there nagging and reminding and trying my best to provide you support in ways i know....
i hope you understand.... I want you to be happy......


I'm sorry if i made you felt lonely in facing it alone, i will try and do better next time....
but i hope you also understand under limited resources, this is all that i can do for now....



No comments:

Post a Comment