Thursday, April 22, 2010

TOO LATE... X>

Only now i know the truth...
how could you decide for me at that time!!!
how would you know what's best for me??
you dint even ask me...
and all you gave me was some lame answer,
which i was so STUPID to believe it...

if i knew that this was your reason,
i would not let go, i would try to hold on to it..
i would not have gave up on it so easily..

do you know it hurts no matter what...
that was just an excuse for your self to make you feel better...

but all that is said now its too late,
time will not turn back till that day again,
it was hard for me that time,
but now, im over it aldi,
so i just want you to know,
whether you see this or not, i dun blame you!!!
we were both young dumb and naive,
so dun feel guilty anymore, because i forgive you..

although it was really short,
but till now i still remember every small detail of those days.
the first sweet you gave me was mentos sour grape flavour!!!
so thank you too,
for helping me grow up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment